You hold me in your arms,
A familiar feeling, I swear.
Fallen by your angel charms,
Taken by your tender care.
I think about the pain,
That our heart has seen.
But none too many in vain,
Our trust, it didn't wean.
Your spell still unbroken,
You weave your magic over me.
Not to be woken,
From this dream I see.
Every passing day we share,
I am glad that you are mine.
I know you are truly rare,
Like a diamond with its sparkling shine.
Together we know life,
To be a beautiful gift.
Our love, to end all strife,
As we, from dream to dream drift.
A thousand traits does love possess,
Through trials it must hold fast.
But of all the most precious,
Is that, it must, forever last.
A familiar feeling, I swear.
Fallen by your angel charms,
Taken by your tender care.
I think about the pain,
That our heart has seen.
But none too many in vain,
Our trust, it didn't wean.
Your spell still unbroken,
You weave your magic over me.
Not to be woken,
From this dream I see.
Every passing day we share,
I am glad that you are mine.
I know you are truly rare,
Like a diamond with its sparkling shine.
Together we know life,
To be a beautiful gift.
Our love, to end all strife,
As we, from dream to dream drift.
A thousand traits does love possess,
Through trials it must hold fast.
But of all the most precious,
Is that, it must, forever last.
No comments:
Post a Comment